Terms and Conditions
1. The applicants, listed on the application form, undertake not to do on their own or permit to be done by persons under their control anything which may in the opinion of the management at the site be or become a nuisance or annoyance or which shall in any way interfere with the quiet or general comfort of other guests on the site.
2. Only applicants shall be entitled to occupy the pitch allocated for their use and any breach hereof shall entitle the company to terminate the booking and to exclude forthwith from the site both the unauthorised persons together with the applicants themselves. Upon such termination and those who had been brought onto the site without authority shall be deemed to be trespassers.
3. The management reserve the right to decline a pitch and to close the site at any time should exceptional weather conditions make it necessary. In such cases they shall not be liable for any sum in excess of the booking fee.
4. All arrivals must call at the office before proceeding onto site. Check in time for Tents/Touring Caravans/Motorhomes is 1pm - 9pm. Check in time for Static Caravans & Glamping pods is 3pm - 9pm. Please do not arrive onsite before 1pm. There is no waiting area on site.
5. Keep all noise to a minimum after 11:00pm (No radios or TV's or late night BBQ's after 11:00pm). No naked flames.
6. Charges are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to vary these prices should there be any increases in VAT.
7. All Tents/Touring Caravans/Motorhome pitches must be vacated by 10:30am; all Glamping Pods & Static Caravans must be vacated by 10:00am on day of departure or another night will be charged.
8. All sites and self-catering accommodation not claimed within 12 hours of booking date will be re-let unless prior notification of late arrival is received.
9. Neither the company not its servants or agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period they or any of them are at the site except where it arises from the negligence of the company, its agents or servants.
10. The erection or tents or caravans during the period 9:00pm - 9:00am is not allowed.
11. No refunds whatsoever for cancellation or persons leaving prior to booked departure date. We recommend holiday insurance.
12. We regret no bookings can be accepted for all male, all female or large groups. Families and Couples only.
13. We are not able to take bookings with dogs apart from guide dogs. The park owners shall use their discretion where long standing visitors have been allowed to bring them in the past; weekly bookings only @ £3 each pn. Max 2 dogs per pitch. Must be kept on a lead not exceeding 2m at all times & not left unattended. Thank you.
14. Main access chained 11pm - 7am. For vehicles only. Friday - Saturday only and Sunday of Bank Holidays.
15. No bookings accepted after 7 days before arrival date.
16. Persons listed must be for full duration of stay.
17. Visitors: A charge is made for daily visitors (price on application at reception). Any visitors must report to reception. We cannot guarantee that visitor's cars will be allowed onto site during busy periods.
18. Ground Sheets: You are asked to (please) use breathable ground sheets.
19. We accept no responsibility for mistakes made when booking any paying over the telephone, so please check your confirmation carefully. Thank you.
20. For your information, please be aware that beyond our control, there are building works currenty being carried out in the field next to our campsite on weekdays 8am-4pm.